Roly Poly Armchair - OrcheFaye Toogood –
Roly Poly by Faye Toogood is a Polyethylene monobloc armchair and sofa made by rotational molding for outdoor and indoor use.
The products are available in the following colors: ochre, red brick, peat, charcoal, concrete, flesh.
Faye Toogood is a British artist working in a diverse range of disciplines, from sculpture to furniture and fashion. Her works have been acquired for the permanent collections of institutions worldwide, including the Philadelphia Museum of Art, Dallas Museum of Art, High Museum of Art in Atlanta, Corning Museum of Glass in New York, the National Gallery of Victoria in Melbourne, and the Fabergé Museum in St Petersburg.
Faye has been exhibited at Phillips de Pury and the Victoria & Albert Museum in London, the Triennale in Milan, and D Museum in Seoul.
W: 84 cm, D: 57 cm, H: 63 cm,
Seat height: 32 cm
- Roly Poly Cushion for Armchair - Light Brown – Faye Toogood5 800 SEK
- Roly Poly Cushion for Armchair - Sand – Faye Toogood5 800 SEK
- Roly Poly Armchair - Peat – Faye Toogood6 400 SEK
- Roly Poly Armchair - Orche – Faye Toogood6 400 SEK
- Roly Poly Armchair - Charcoal – Faye Toogood6 400 SEK
- Roly Poly Armchair – Red Brick – Faye Toogood6 400 SEK
- Roly Poly Armchair – Flesh – Faye Toogood6 400 SEK
- Roly Poly Armchair – Concrete – Faye Toogood6 400 SEK
- Roly Poly Sofa – Concrete – Faye Toogood9 800 SEK